Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Temporary Hiatus

I know, you saw it coming. I've never gone eight days without writing. And without wanting to even emit the aura of complaining, the simple fact is, until I get my new schedule figured out, blog writing will be a part of my history and nothing more.

I just started my new Post Office job this week and it eats up the only hours that school and sleep do not. That said, go back and read some old posts if the spirit moves you. I plan to republish some of my favorite previous posts every so often over the next few weeks so the blog doesn't become too stale.

Maybe even a picture now and then. God knows you must love those.

2 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard, c-dawg. I think you should just post short things just to say "hey, I'm alive." and whatnot. I have to check on Russell every once in awhile to make sure he's not dead. Not like anyone would know if he was. Alright, glad you enjoy your job.

 
At 9/18/2005 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chris!!!!! babe!! how the hell are you!? hows your senior year!? :-D lol you heard im home?! yeah hated...miami...once again soo im home!!! im me sometime!!! we need to catch up!!! ttyl babe!!


mandy
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home